Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name

A nice email I got about AMONG US yesterday:

I finally had a chance to watch this courtesy of my Netflix and just wanted to congratulate you on the spiffy writining that you did for the film. This film completely renewed my love for any Polonia Brother film...My wife and I loved the film and even jumped a few times at the scare scenes like when Billy turns and comes face to face with the bigfoot. Very cool stuff. I plan on ordering a copy off Amazon some time soon and add it to my Polonia brother collection. Next up for me is Peter Rottentail.

Ironically, PETER ROTTENTAIL is on sale for $5 at www.b-movie.com. We all end up there someday.

I'd love to know who keeps googling john oak dalton likes farm sex. I'm starting to feel like Paris Hilton.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: