Friday, February 27, 2004

Devil May Care

There's not a new fridayfive this week (from the blogosphere phenomemon fridayfive.org), so I plucked one out of the archives from before I joined up.


1. What food do you like that most people hate? Liver and onions with bacon. My mouth is watering right now thinking about it.

2. What food do you hate that most people love? Cheetos. That orange dust on everything.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Jennifer Anniston. She never looks fresh to me.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive? Linda Cohn from ESPN. There's just something fetching about her.

5. What popular trend baffles you? The Atkins diet. Tell me again how eating a lot of bacon helps you lose weight?


Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: