Friday, April 09, 2004

Well, my Fridayfive.org people let me down again this week; maybe the site is going dark. I always seem to join things at the end, like those cute young foster children that always show up on failing sitcoms when the other kids are too old.

But here's another meme--In the world of Blogs, it means an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and responded to in other people's blogs (this definition I got from a big meme list at (http://www.iampariah.com/projects/memeslist.php). This one's from The Daily Dirt:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

Mrs. Sheer remembered it differently. "I hate to say

(This is from THE VIRGIN SUICIDES that a student loaned me, currently sitting on my desk)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

The left wall of my office in the basement.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

ER, last night.

4. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

www.microcinemascene.com, where there is a bit of news about PETER ROTTENTAIL up today, thanks to my pals Tim Shrum and Jason Santo.

5. Tell me something abuot you that I don't know:

The photo of me at www.microcinemascene.com was taken by Richard "Riff Raff" O'Brien's son Linus, when he was a student of mine at Ball State University. It was taken on the day I was awarded Employee of the Month (the award is just out of sight). I've always thought it was a funny picture.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: