Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Big Tease

Just a quick shout to let everyone know that Christopher Sharpe's long-awaited SEX MACHINE teaser trailer is up at: http://www.asphaltplanet.com/sexmachine/blog/. Multiple speeds, no waiting! Workplace friendly, more or less. This is a project I did a rewrite over some time back, but I'm sure all the cool parts belong to Chris.

I just found out that PETER ROTTENTAIL will be shown at the B-Movie Weekend in Syracuse, New York on July 21st.

I got a peek at some of the CGI work for the Polonia Brothers' HELLSHOCK yesterday via email and I think so far, so good.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

3 comments:

Christopher Sharpe said...

Don't be too self-deprecating, dude! There's no way we could've shot the script before you did your draft.

Anonymous said...

Wow, John, you got things popping all over! Congrats!

John Oak Dalton said...

The illusion of being really busy is actually better than being really busy sometimes.

John