Saturday, March 03, 2007

Photograph

Let me break this down all meta for a minute. My profile picture went away. On Blogger you can't upload one directly, but have to link it from someplace else. I linked this picture from Microcinema Scene. But in the reboot of that site my pic went away, as the link doesn't work any more. So I got the bright idea to post the picture here and link to this post, which probably isn't going to go away anytime soon, much to the dismay of some. I really like this photo. This is me at Mt. Rushmore three years ago. This photo was taken by Canadian filmmaker Jon Ashby during Microcinema Fest, and I appreciate him letting me use it as I seem cooler than I really am. End meta transmission.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I was hoping you would use the one those hackers messed up when you got pwned.

Seriously though, you look bad ass. Much better than in the myspace pic I have up of you, me, and Santo where your lazer tag sweat is pretty obvious.

Christopher Sharpe said...

Sorry I messed up your link!

John Oak Dalton said...

I like that pic, except for the sweat. After several years piloting Microcinema Scene together, it was the first time we had all three been in a room. Ironically, we handed over the keys a short time after. Coincidence? :)

John