Thursday, November 16, 2006

Turn the Page

I haven't done a meme in a long while, but this one on pal Chris Hardie's blog struck my fancy, with answers off of the top of my head:


1. One book that changed your life?
Feature Film-making at Used Car Prices by Rick Schmidt.


2. One book you have read more than once?
For a while I used to re-read Joseph Heller's Catch-22 every year.


3. One book you would want on a desert island?
D&D 3rd Edition DM's Guide.


4. One book that made you laugh?
Candide by Voltaire.


5. One book that made you cry?
Streets of Laredo by Larry McMurtry.


6. One book you wish had been written?
One more Coffin Ed and Gravedigger Jones book from Chester B. Himes.


7. One book you wish had never had been written?
Mein Kampf by Adolph Hitler.


8. One book you are currently reading?
Michael Connelly's Echo Park; I've been hooked on his Harry Bosch mysteries for a while.


9. One book you have been meaning to read?
My Life by Bill Clinton.


Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.


No comments: