Friday, June 27, 2008

At A Tombstone Bar In A Juke-Joint Car

I keep surfing around at my favorite blogs wondering when certain people are going to update, and then I realized that I am one of those people. I don't have that much of an excuse, except I have spent a lot of time keeping the puppy from pooping on the carpet. And my daughter had a birthday, and my wife was gone at a writer's retreat in southern Indiana last week which wasn't that restful because the National Guard was sandbagging all around them against flooding, and work has been busy. So until I can get a breath, go here to see some behind-the-scenes shots from MENTAL SCARS.

We are going to visit some friends who recently relocated to San Diego, and I happened to find out that it is the same week as San Diego Comic Con, so naturally I am going to go over there for a day while I'm in the neighborhood. My wife 110% does not believe I did not know this before we booked the plane tickets, but I really didn't. Check out Con reports in July!

By the way, I have now meta-tagged all of my posts through December 2005 (the premiere of SEX MACHINE), which is a much harder task than you would think, especially since I have gotten into the annoying habit of giving my posts cryptic titles. It's hard to believe I have been blogging almost five years so I have a lot more to tag, but I will keep hammering away.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: