Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oh, No--There Goes Tokyo

My Bigfoot opus AMONG US now has a Japanese distributor. They send us RINGU, we send them AMONG US. Let there be peace in the world.

If you ever wondered what it was like growing up in America's Hometown, Muncie Indiana, these dudes will tell you what's up. (Language NSFW)

I wonder if somebody will hook me up with one of these.

I have finished up two new issues of my wobbly comic book zine VOLUNTEERS, soon to be appearing in mailboxes and comic shop files and rubbish bins across this great land. Write to me for yours, if you wanna.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

3 comments:

Christopher Sharpe said...

Just let me know what size you wear!

Christopher Sharpe said...

Also, they are on American Apparel shirts, which run smaller than something like a Hanes Beefy T. E-mail me dude and I will hook you up!

John Oak Dalton said...

Well, I'm pretty buffed and cut, so...probably a L or XL.

John