Thursday, January 17, 2008

You're the Hardest Thing I Ever Tried to Get Off My Mind

I have been sick all week. And no, it's not because the Colts lost.

Well, maybe a little bit.

Oh, my beleagured Colts, down in flames. I thought my devoted father-in-law was going to stroke out, but somehow he and most of the rest of us survived. We went out grocery shopping afterwards and everywhere we went people had expressions on their faces like the president had been shot.

There's always next year. Until then, go Packers!

There are a lot of people that want to do something in 2008 all of a sudden, so hopefully there will be some good work this year. I'm trying some new ways of working, especially on GHOST SCREAM with New Zealand director Amit Tripuraneni. Hopefully we'll get some neat results.

Until then, shout at me at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: