Sunday, May 18, 2008

Got James Taylor on the Stereo

If you want to check out the trailer for MONSTER MOVIE, the last movie directed by and featuring friend and prolific b-filmmkaer John Polonia, look here. Although I was not involved in this one, it looks like a lot of fun. Dig the dinosaur in it.

Also interesting is that Mark Polonia's character appears to be named Alan Wyoming. Faithful readers might recall that some internet postings speculated that I was Alan Wyoming, despite my vow to never use a psuedonym. Oddly, I had named the lead character in AMONG US Billy D'Amato, believing at one time that he was a real person, and not one of the Polonia Brothers' many, many psuedonyms.

Somehow I missed Jamie Lisk, pal and fellow Microcinema Scene contributor, had written a tribute to John Polonia, so I am linking it here.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: