Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Over at the Frankenstein Place

Yesterday I had a chance to get a glimpse at six or seven pages of a new ending for "Sex Machine" that Christopher Sharpe is going to gather his cast and crew together to punch out this weekend, changing the tone slightly. I'm really excited about this one and wish him well.

I may be starting up on a new Polonia Brothers movie shortly, details to come.

Yesterday I got a call from an old friend, and during the course of our conversation he asked if I knew a guy in Vancouver who did a one-man show version of "Lord of the Rings" and the "Star Wars" trilogy. I had to answer that no, though I play Dungeons and Dragons, collect comics, watch sci fi, read fantasy, and have gone to many, many fan conventions of all stripes, I HAVE YET TO MEET EVERY SINGLE NERD ON THE PLANET.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: