Monday, February 04, 2008

Class of Seven Four Gold Ring

Thankfully the demonic New England Patriots were struck down by the surprising
Giant(Killer)s, and one hundred thousand faithful Colts fans could sleep at night once more. Though it hurt my heart to see Peyton cheering from the one zillion dollar skybox instead of in his rightful place in the end zone and at the right hand of the Baby Jesus.

I played Heroclix against my Little Brother Harold during the first half and finally won a game, with my X-Men team (Cable, Havoc, Colossus, Quicksilver, and Marrow) handily defeating his Kingpin-led baddies (including Bullseye, Deadpool, Sandman, and somebody else I forget). Heroclix update: my brother Eric said he has a box of DC heroes Harold and I can pick through so that I can finish my Lost JLA Heroclix squad.

LOST is back, and it started giving me a headache in the first five minutes. I wish they had wrapped up fifty or sixty loose plot points before they soldiered on with a whole new bag.

I found this over the weekend and now my life is complete. Though the book is so big it's like carrying around the phonebook for Heaven.

New projects always percolating; more later, and until then catch me at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: