Wednesday, February 27, 2008

John Polonia 1968-2008

I checked my blog stats and saw I got almost 200 hits yesterday, many googling information about John Polonia. Several people have reposted my comments here at other sites, and are welcome to do so. But many other folks have had nice things to say, with stories and message board threads at Microcinema Scene, B-Independent, The Polonia Brothers Fan Club, Retromedia Forum, the Pretty-Scary horror site, Dread Central, the Rue Morgue horror site, Camp Motion Pictures, and elsewhere. Filmmaker Brett Kelly has posted a tribute website which has some really nice things on it, worth checking out.

There are many other people posting thoughts as the news gets out into the b-movie community and I hope to post more later as I find them.

No comments: