Wednesday, March 05, 2008

John Polonia: "Monster Movie"

I learned earlier this week that "Monster Movie," coming out in August from Tempe, will be the last DVD feature directed by John Polonia. There will be a tribute video on the disc, and I was honored to be asked to be a part of that. I taped and sent my thoughts to Mark earlier this week. I am very eager to see this DVD for this reason, and that the Polonia Brothers felt they had put together a pretty fun project.

My pal Dr. Squid writes his thoughts.

Genrebusters talks about John Polonia.

KGBFilms has a tribute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a fun time making it and in retrospect considering the sad circumstance, I damn glad I was in it more now than ever. We had a blast. It was literally like playing cowboys and indians. Completely impro'd and not a lick of dialogue written. No script just an outline. We riffed off each other as comfortably as friends can.
Brian