Monday, March 24, 2008

A Lot of Bottle

I'm tired from a gangbusters Phantascope Film Festival as well as a great Easter dinner at my in-laws. My mother-in-law's retirement has done wonders for my appetite. She cooked an old-school country Easter dinner after which I was so full I could not draw breath to sneeze as my body cavity was packed tight.

Bill Gibron articulated some things I couldn't about the life and death of John Polonia and probably wrote my favorite piece I have read on this prolific b-movie filmmaker to date. Check it out here.

Locus Magazine put out a "Best Of" List of Sci-Fi and Fantasy for the year and somehow I have only read one of them (though thumbed a few more at the library). I have to get on this.

I am thoroughly enjoying this.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Cunningham said...

I too am hooked by DailyLit.com.

Damn you, John.

I will have no free time whatsoever.

;D