Friday, May 06, 2005

The Fugitive Fingerprints

Turned in grades for my scriptwriting class today, which has kept me away from the keyboard for a bit. Bleeding from the eyes from reading half a foot or so of scripts will do that.

However, I squeezed in a little time to talk to my pal Gwangi about a favorite comic book character, The Green Lama, over at his Old Time Radio site. Our discussion is here. I tried not to talk out of my butt too much.

Shockingly, somehow I have not gotten voted off John Layman's American Idol-style blog competition again this week.

More second unit shooting on HELLSHOCK this weekend; principal photography starts in about two weeks, and I'm hoping to report from on-set.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Cunningham said...

Listened to the radio show last night and I'm impressed! Great stuff that was very informative...Kudos to you and Gwangi.