Friday, October 28, 2005

Killing Me Softly

I haven't done a meme in a long while, then one shows up in my mailbox from my old pal Gary. Here goes:

1. What is your occupation? Fiber-optics network manager full time, adjunct college faculty part time, screenwriter at night
2. What are you listening to right now? The white noise coming out of the machine racks outside of my office
3. What was the last thing you ate? A tuna fish sandwich
4. Do you wish on stars? Only that my son will get his life together
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean
6. How is the weather right now? Not sure, I am in a windowless basement
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My boss
9. Favorite drink? RC Cola
10. Favorite sport to watch? High school basketball
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? God, no
12. Favorite past time? Reading, watching movies, writing, drawing
13. Favorite month? June--has both of my kids' birthdays
14. Favorite food? BBQ
15. What was the last movie you watched? I watched Schindler's List again with my daughter against my better judgement
16. What do you do to vent anger? Stew
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Mego Action Figures
18. Fall or spring? Spring
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. Cherry or blueberry? Blueberry
24. Living arrangements? A Brady Bunch-style home in a rural area
25. When was the last time you cried? Listening to Johnny Cash sing a cover of Roberta Flack's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes for Goodwill
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My brother
28. What did you do last night? Watched Survivor, Apprentice, and Without A Trace, and read a book during the commercial breaks
29. Favorite smell? Coffee
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
32. What is your favorite car? Saturn
33. What is your favorite dog breed? Greyhounds
34. Number of keys on your key ring? 20
35. How many years at your current job? 16 years
36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
37. How many states have you lived in? 2, not counting state of confusion
38. How many cities have you lived in? 3
39. Summer or winter? Summer most definitely
40. How many kids? 2

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: