Monday, October 31, 2005

The Pants With Nobody Inside Them

I had what I think was the worst migraine of my adult life on Saturday, and I wasted a beautiful fall day in bed with my head spinning and purple blotches clouding my vision. Usually a migraine heralds the beginning of a new round of creative juices for me, but today I feel like the day after my bachelor party, and the less said about that the better.

But here's a scary story for Halloween: I was having all kinds of weird daydreams and nightmares and visions and whatnot during my migraine ordeal and dreamed that the next Polonia Brothers movie would star a mummy. Then Mark Polonia called me on Sunday and said, and this is all true, that they are thinking about doing a mummy movie next. Weird!

That's all I can muster up for today. Happy Halloween, everybody!

Until next time, give me a holler at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: