Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Ah Leah

I have started working on a rewrite of the script for SEX MACHINE for director Christopher Sharpe, of Eyeball Magazine and www.cinemaeye.com fame. I'm excited about this project, and think it has a lot of potential. Really entertaining script.

Fortunately or unfortunately I have time for it because GIZZARD GUTS and DEMONS ON A DEAD END STREET for the Polonia Brothers have been tabled for a bit (although they are still hard at work on RAZORTEETH, shooting a snowmobile scene this past weekend). Hopefully there will be news on those in the spring.

From a DVD release list, I discovered that these movies are also coming out on the same day as AMONG US: BIG FISH, THE FILMS OF KENNETH ANGER, THREES: MENAGE A TROIS, and TIMELINE.

And these are coming out on the same day as PETER ROTTENTAIL: BAD SANTA, PASSION IN HOT HOLLOWS, SHAOLIN IDIOT, TRAINSPOTTING (SPECIAL EDITION).

AMONG US is starting to show up for pre-order; I've seen it at amazon.com and cduniverse.com, though no box art yet. I'm interested to know what the world thinks, and I guess it won't be long now.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.


No comments: