Friday, February 13, 2004

The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

So here's today's blogisphere phenom Friday Five, from fridayfive.org, in honor of Friday the 13th:


1. Are you superstitious?
Yes, I knock on wood and always pick up lucky pennies. I also believe in karma and try not to do anything that would boomerang around and bite me on the ass later.


2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
Probably centering around sports, like lucky hats or shirts or certain pregame food or music rituals.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
Stepping on a crack brings bad luck.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
I think you have to believe in luck, especially if you play a lot of D&D. I don't know if I have any particular rituals, but sometimes I like to listen to certain music before a presentation or big event.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Not so sure about that, but I do believe the song that "The Night Has A Thousand Eyes."

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: