Friday, February 06, 2004

Daddy Sang Bass

Last night I got a copy of PETER ROTTENTAIL in the mail. I hope to do an audio commmentary track for the DVD over the next few days. I didn't get to watch it, just skim through it, as my daughter's final JV basketball game was last night, but at first glimpse I think it's really, really, bizarre, but pretty darkly funny, with some good performances.

I think people will either love it or hate it. This will be the one embraced as a cult classic, or the humble citizens of the Polonia Brothers' hometown of Wellsboro Pennsylvania will finally rise up with pitchforks and torches and drive the demonic twins into the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania. There's no middle ground.

By the way, my daughter hit two clutch free throws to seal the victory over the Centerville Bulldogs. The girls finished 9-6 on the season.

This weekend I need to do some more work on THE PAYBACK MAN for Ivan Rogers, hampered somewhat by the fact that my PC is in the repair shop, maybe never to be seen again.

A loyal reader weighed in yesterday that my recurring dream about my mystery office may have been a prison. Is my job a prison? An interesting insight.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: