Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Destination Moon

The household woke up this morning with tales of vivid dreams; my wife dreamed she was happily pregnant (!!!), my sixteen year old daughter dreamed she was married to John Cusack, "only when he was about 20 and hot" (!!!), and I dreamed I went to an Indigo Girls concert in a small town (?!?!). Interpretations welcome.

Poking along on two spec scripts and trying to keep the feelings of dread and failure from grasping too tightly to my chest. It is that quiet time between projects that the voices of self-doubt begin to whisper to writers. Perhaps it's time to start looking for an agent again.

During this lull I thought about posting the script for RAZORTEETH, due out next summer, but I think the script has changed so much that it might not be recognizable. Once I get a peek at the final cut I'll decide.

Someone found my blog by typing into a search engine Did John Dalton have lots of friends and boarding up for hurricanes and threesome story Debbie John (!!!).

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: