Friday, March 04, 2005

From the Banks of the Wabash

I'm off today to Indianapolis to judge entries at the Indiana Arts Commission, for their media arts area. Should be interesting. I just read an article that there is a huge "brain drain" of people leaving Indiana, which I have a hard time believing, though there are some that might say that me being here does subtract from the sum total of brainpower.

Fellow Hoosiers, there are some interesting things about film-related legislation (called HB 1639) currently underway right here. Fee-free locations, tax credits and tax exemptions for Indiana filmmaking, and more.

I was in the comic book store the other day and saw CONCRETE, FLAMING CARROT, and GRIMJACK. What is this, the early 80s again?

Give me a holler at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: