Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hangover Square

Fired off the completed first rewrite on Terrence Muncy's COW BOY last night, and got good feedback today. Have to fix a few little things, for instance like a gun that gets knocked out of somebody's hand that pops back up again in his hand later (hey, it happens), but overall got good feedback from the director and got it done ahead of schedule. I'll post more details of the production as I know them.

For the many, many Polonia Brothers fan who hit my site, there's finally a place for you to go where you won't be a danger to normal society: a new fan message board called The Cult of Polonia.

Here's a little quiz about comic-book movies. I didn't miss a single question. Some days it pays to be a nerd.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Joe Sherlock said...

I got 9 out of 10 on the comics/movies quiz, but that's only because I've never seen the Richard Gere movie, Breathless.

Nerd power!

- Joe