Friday, March 25, 2005

The Q-Man

I haven't done a meme on Friday in a long time, as I've been busy with scriptwriting updates; but now that I am enjoying a brief respite, here's one from my old pals at Four for Friday, with slightly more than four questions:

1. What time do you get up on your day off?
About 8 a.m.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
My wife, because I haven't been able to lately; otherwise Bill Clinton, with my wife somewhere at a secure location.

3. Gold or silver?
Errr, gold, I guess. Girly question.

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Last night I saw RING 2, which had some good shocks interspersed with long periods of indifference, which I let my daughter pick as she has misspent her entire high school spring break with strep.

5. Favorite TV show?
Right now, Deadwood on DVD from Netflix.

6. What do you have for breakfast?
Bagel and tea.

7. What is your middle name?
Oak. My parents thought the oak tree lived a long time and grew to be big and strong. By the way I was born in 1966.

8. Beach, city or country?
Cabin in the country.

9. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip.

10. Favorite color?
On me, khaki.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
A Windstar and a Saturn.

12. Favorite sandwich?
The BBQ pulled pork sandwich at a local rib joint.

13. What characteristic do you despise?
Rudeness.


14. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'd like to go back to China and see what's gone on there since I last checked it out in 1987.

15. What color is your bathroom?
Kind of a forest green.


16. Favorite brand of clothing?
I like the Nautica shirts, the Izod sweaters, and the Lands End pants. But most of my stuff comes from places like Wal-Mart.

17. Where would you like to retire?
A cabin in Kentucky.

18. Favorite day of the week?
Honestly, who is going to put anything but Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Saturday.

19. What did you do for your last birthday?
Worked, I think. Had a really nice dinner that night with my favorite foods.

20. Where were you born?
In the same hospital as my daughter.

21. What fabric detergent do you use?
On sale.

22. Coke or Pepsi?
Vanilla Pepsi.

23. Shoe size?
I used to think I was an 11 until I had a proper shoe fitting and found out I was an 8. Make of that what you will.

24. Do you have any pets?
I have two stray cats, a tabby and a black and white cat that howls like a Siamese, named Harriet and Pandora.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: