Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hugging A Tree When You Get Near It

Spring is in the air. Arena Football, NBA Basketball, and baseball are all on the same day, and college basketball and hockey are still going on, too. NEW JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH is flying off of my keyboard. Yesterday I spent the day in the window of a coffee shop punching up MENTAL SCARS and cranking out pages for NJTTCOTE. I was polishing my shotgun and waiting for my teenaged daughter to come back from a double date and caught some of BLACK MAMA, WHITE MAMA on cable and thought, I still love movies. And wasn't Pam Grier cool? I don't like the new IMDB interface, but somehow my STARmeter (tm) has gone up 122%. I presume that is from a negative number. If I had a paying IMDB Pro account I could find out why, but it's all good. Spring is in the air.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: