Thursday, June 03, 2004

The Brain That Wouldn't Die

I appeared on Newslink Indiana last night, talking (very briefly) about AMONG US, the Bigfoot movie I penned for the Polonia Brothers that just came out a few weeks ago (though the package also includes a little PETER ROTTENTAIL). It happens to be up today, and probably only today, on the web at www.newslinkindiana.com. It is under the June 2nd 10:57 p.m. Newsbreak. Slow news day! The site is not particularly intuitive; you have to click the link, then start the stream yourself. High speed ‘net access and the QuickTime plug-in are both handy.

I got an email from Christopher Sharpe about punching up the third act of SEX MACHINE, and continue talking over the finer points of THE PAYBACK MAN with Ivan Rogers. I have a project for the Polonia Brothers coming down the pike, and something I have been percolating on during those long, lonely nights when my wife was gone that I might reveal more of shortly. Lots of irons in the fire. So I'm enjoying it, because one day I'll be sitting around with nothing to do but read a stack of comics. It's a real roller coaster.

Until then, holla back at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: