Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Lethal Track

I've been nosing around the 'net for news about Scary Camp in Dayton, a Horror/Sci Fi Con that I attended on Saturday, and noticed that only one person mentioned meeting me, and nobody took my picture. I guess I still haven't arrived on "the scene." Like a wise man once said, it's hard to be Gladys Knight when everybody else thinks you're The Pips.

In blog news, somebody found my site by typing in: "ravens poems greedy lawyers tales." Also, much love to my pals at b-independent.com who have been hitting my site like crazy the last few days.

My wife called and told me that my AMONG US DVDs arrived today. I'll report more on that tomorrow after I check them out tonight. She got back from Minnesota yesterday after fifteen days at a writer's colony; the second longest we've been apart in seventeen years of marriage. There is an upside to being apart, though: lots of anime and Homestyle Bakes.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: