Friday, April 02, 2004

It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry

My wife has a story published on-line at New Works Review if you would like to check it out. Look in the fiction column on the lefthand side. It's a pretty nice site.

Well, my pals at the blogosphere phenom fridayfive.org (link at left) are asleep at the wheel again this week, so I plucked this one out of the archives from this date last year:

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?

Seven--three apartments and four houses (two I owned).

2. Which was your favorite and why?

Probably the townhouse in Minnesota, because it reminds me of early marriage and family life.

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?

Stressful, because you have to slash and burn through all of your crap.

4. What's more important, location or price?

Of course the answer is location, location, location.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?

A fireplace, central air, and a big yard for a porch or patio.

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.






No comments: