Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Nyoka and the Tigermen

Christopher Sharpe's SEX MACHINE is underway, a Gen-X Frankenstein story I did a polish on, and you can see some cool updates right here.  I'm excited about this one, and I think it has a lot of potential.

I changed my avatar, courtesty of Jon Ashby of Rewindvideo.com, who snapped that manly pic at Mt. Rushmore during Microcinema Fest.  There's a couple of nice articles about the fest written by Jason Santo over at microcinemascene.com, for anyone interested on the behind the scenes side of it.

I saw a nice adaptation of THE MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR Sunday night at Ball State in their summer theatre season, setting it in 50s suburbia.  Gives me hope for my own original prose, modern dress Shakespeare spec script I have been toiling away on.

A couple of things in the hopper I hope to report on shortly.  'til then, give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

 

No comments: