Friday, August 27, 2004

Phantom Lady

Somebody brought back The Friday Five, one of my favorite memes. Here's a good one:

1) Of everything in your wardrobe what do you feel the most comfortable wearing?

My San Francisco Demons XFL t-shirt and a pair of khakis I have with big pockets.


2) How would you describe your style?

Generic office guy during the day, t-shirt and jeans guy at night. A lady I worked with once said I looked like a grocery bagger.


3) How many pairs of shoes do you own and do you wear them all?

I currently own a pair of black dress shoes, a pair of brown everyday shoes, a pair of tennis shoes, and a pair of really old crappy sneakers to mow in, though my wife may make me throw them out. Wear them all.


4) Where do you buy most of your clothes?

Kohl's, Penney's, Wal Mart. Though there is a very nice men's clothing store in a nearby town called The Country Gentleman that I wish I could go to more often.


5) What was the last piece of clothing you bought?

A skatepunk t-shirt from some kids that work for me trying to start their own clothing line. It is black with a green circle, and you can see me wearing it in some of the Microcinema Fest photos.

Crazy week with the start of the semester. Hope next week is more normal. 'til then, give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.



No comments: