Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Gojira vs Mekagojira

I really enjoyed this article on independent filmmaking at backstage.com. I poached the link from my buds at Cinema Minima. I especially like when James Cameron says you have to quit being an "aspiring" filmmaker and start doing it. And it's the hardest part--actually doing it.

Since I'm feeling all linky, it's been a while since I mentioned Christopher Sharpe's filmmaking journal about SEX MACHINE, and there is some new, cool stuff up there. I hope he shakes and bakes out a trailer soon.

Today I am thinking about podcasting, as if I don't have enough to do.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.


2 comments:

Christopher Sharpe said...

Trailer will be done one of these days. Cutting the trailer has been the hardest part of this whole thing. I'm not sure why I'm having a mental block on it.

I'm thinking alot about podcasting too, which may partially explain my web series post.

The Furnace said...

I'm just proud of myself for knowing what the title of this entry means.