Monday, March 01, 2004

If I Was Your Woman

I hammered on the rewrite of Christopher Sharpe's SEX MACHINE this weekend, despite the bloom of warm weather. I called Christopher to talk to him about the rewrite last night and realized I was probably the only person in the free world not watching the Oscars.

Speaking of the movies, I wish a loyal reader would watch SWIMMING POOL and email me their interpretation of the ending.

Speaking of the free world, who else felt the earth tilt on its axis upon learning about the relaunch of DC Comics' "Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter?"

Speaking of bizarre things from the past, I just got the info on my 20th High School Class Reunion. Oy. Our most famous grad is probably Cynda Williams. I'm probably in the bottom five or so.

New funny web-searching thing: the guy who found my site by typing in "nerd iron-on patches."

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: