Saturday, March 20, 2004

Nobody But Me

Yesterday I gave my presentation on "Almost, Almost Hollywood" at the E.B. Ball Cetner in Muncie and got a pretty good response. I had a lot of retirees up front whose only requirement was that I "talk loud" and some younger guys in the back who would probably like to do what I have done, although hopefully better. A real mixed group of people. We went over with questions, and quite a few people stayed after as well, a good sign. I believe there was about 25 people there. They served a good lunch as well.

A woman in the front asked me if her grandson was going to be able to make a career in screenwriting and I tried to let her down easy.

Today I just about finished up polishes on SEX MACHINE for director Christopher Sharpe, and hope to send that out tomorrow.

Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: