Friday, May 21, 2004

Johnny Firecloud

Here's my Friday meme from Daily Dirt, the Blogosphere phenom, right off the top of my head:

What is:

1. The word you know how to say in many different languages ?
Like most people, probably "hello."

2. Your favorite word to say ?
Facetious.

3. The word you love to hear ?
Barbecue.

4. The word you are always embarassed to say ?
Query, because people always ask me what I just said.

5. The word you're constantly saying ?
At work, probably dovetail. At home, probably damn.


In honor of this meme, I dug this little treasure out of a double-locked file cabinet I have tucked in a corner. It was a list of "sayings" compiled by a friend of mine called "John Daltonisms" which in retrospect should never have seen the light of day. But here it is anyway. I will neither confirm nor deny that I said any of these things. To say that these are taken out of context is putting it mildly.

1. "Get your own damn girl!"

2. "Is that one of those 'spank me' books?"

3. "$1,000? That's pretty good for a wife."

4. "She doesn't look like she smells good."

5. "What's up homedogs?"

6. "Shite!"

7. "Shit-ola!"

8. "Damma Lamma!"

9. " What the hell does (he/she) want?"

10. "Good work, thanks for chipping in."

11. "This is my all-time favorite song."

12. "Hey Tone-Loc!"

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.


No comments: