Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Gryphon Wing

Last night I had a chance to go out for pizza with a group of my college students and TV writer Ethlie Ann Vare, who has worked on CSI, Earth: Final Conflict, Renegade, Silk Stalkings, Andromeda, and a slew of others. It was interesting to hear her as a lot of her experiences--a writer's lonely life, long stretches between jobs, relying on luck and networking--echoed my own, but of course she earned enough money learning her life lessons that she has a Mercedes, and I still work in a basement.

A steady stream of malcontents are joining the Polonia Brothers Fan Club, so to appease their twisted appetites I posted some scripts there, as well as the first installment of a crazy fan fiction I'm writing set in the Polonia Brothers universe. You have to become a member to read them, but if you do, enjoy.

I had a blinding migraine last night and into the morning so I am having trouble making my fingers hit the keys today, in the long echoing aftershock hours. So until next time, give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: