Friday, April 22, 2005

The Pistol Shot

Right this second I am starting the 24 Hour Comics Challenge and will, the fates willing, be done at this time tomorrow (4 p.m.). I started off by surfing the 24 Hour Comics blog site and getting some random prompts. I have also decided to use the public domain Nedor heroes, which I have been toying with using in a project for some time; and this kind of oddball hook might be enough to draw some modest attention in my travels tomorrow as well (I am planning on working at two different comic shops in two different cities). I just got done surfing to find some cool images of them, so even though I have not touched felt-tip pen to paper I am officially off and running, methinks.

So I really shouldn't be writing in my blog! Until later, give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: