Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Well, besides the constant rain, and my daughter stepping on something and needing a tetanus shot, then her friend opening the van door on my head while I was checking a low tire, then coming home and finding firemen sandbagging my neighborhood against flash floods, it was a nice camping weekend.

The problem is, not enough happens in my life to draw upon for creative writing.

Actually, there's a great new water ride at Holiday World that shoots you into a giant funnel and spins you around like when you drop a penny in...well, a funnel. My swimsuit caught on the tube when I came shooting into the funnel and nearly showed innocent bystanders the birthday boy in his...well, you get the picture.

If the crik don't rise any more, it's back to DEMONS this evening.

More tomorrow on this, if the apocalypse abates.

Until then, you can write me at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: