Friday, January 16, 2004

Orange Blossom Special

Here's today's FridayFive, a blog phenomenon where you answer five questions posed and then link to a main site. I thought I would try it one more week.


1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?

My blog address, which is probably why my top hits come from Exhilarated Despair, b-movie, com, and microcinemascene.com. Not too many hits from fridayfive.org yet.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook?

No, but probably a lot of people penned in "nerd."

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?

Once somebody gave us a humorous plate that features a bowling ball and some pins getting knocked down with our names on them. At least I think it was meant to be funny.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?

My first wedding ring had some words from our personal vows inside the band. Unfortunately it went down the pipes when I was remodeling the half-bath. Now as you might suspect I take off my second ring before doing any home repair work.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?

"If you sit by the river long enough, the bodies of all of your enemies will float by."


Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.









No comments: