Friday, January 23, 2004

Standing in the Shadows of Love

Here's the latest from FridayFive, a website (see sidebar at the left) that is popular in the Blogisphere. I've kept doing it because some readers of my humble blog have been writing me and telling me their answers, and glimpses into the psyche of said readers is always interesting.

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song? "Bernadette" by The Four Tops

2. ...food? Pork BBQ

3. ...tv show? "The Apprentice."

4. ...scent? Nomad, my aftershave. It goes with my rugged, individualistic, manly, nomadic personality.

5. ...quote? "I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker,/ And I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker,/ And in short, I was afraid." --T.S. Eliot, The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.


Give me a shout at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: