Friday, January 02, 2004

Ain't That A Kick in the Head

Had a nice New Year's, eating dinner and then going to a relaxed party and playing Euchre for a few hours. If you don't know what Euchre is, you aren't from the Midwest, and there's no sense explaining it. Today the Christmas tree and all the several metric tons of decorations went into the attic for another season. Maybe some D&D and movies to round out the weekend.

I've got some scenes to work up for THE PAYBACK MAN and some other polishing to do on a few things for the Polonia Brothers as well in the next little bit. This time last year I was thinking about chucking it all and sitting around reading comics. So it's great that I have a few things in the hopper. I know the year will be up and down project-wise like last year, but I just hope there are more ups than downs. I suspect that's what all of the freelance scriptwriters are thinking: I know I am getting both, but let there be more feast than famine!

Give me a yell at johnoakdalton@hotmail.com.

No comments: